In Fall 2009, TxETDA distributed a state-wide survey to 52 higher education institutions in Texas. The purpose of the survey was to acertain:
- Which institutions in Texas manage ETDs and which do not
- How many paper/electronic theses and dissertations are being managed at each institution
- Which departments on campus are primarily responsible for ETDs
- What types of ETD support are provided to students
- The biggest concerns of ETD professionals and how they believe TxETDA can help with these
To see a copy of the survey questions, click here.
To see the survey results, click here.
To see the poster presented at the 13th International Symposium on Electronic Theses and Dissertations, click here.
To see other state-wide ETD surveys, click here.