The 2013 TxETDA/USETDA Region 3 Joint Conference will be held February 28-March 1, 2013 on the campus of Texas A&M University in College Station.
If you are planning to arrive by plane at George Bush International Airport (Houston), you can make advance bookings through airport shuttles with travel to College Station.
If you are planning to arrive by plane at Easterwood Airport (College Station), you will want to utilize either hotel shuttles or local taxis.
Attendees who do not use hotel shuttles will need to make use of on-campus parking via the Central Campus Garage, located on Spence Street. Parking is approximately $15 per day.
Check-In and Conference Venue
- Check-in outside of Room 204E (2nd floor, sometimes noted as 1.204) of the Sterling C. Evans Library (main library).
- Upon entrance to Evans, take elevator or stairs to 2nd floor.
- Turn right after exiting elevators (left if coming from stairs) and proceed to end of hallway (past Maps & GIS Library).
- Turn left at end of hallway until you reach entrance to 204E.
- Conference Location: Sterling C. Evans Library, Room 204E.
Google Map with hotel, campus, dinner venue, and airport locations