From Digital Koans blog:
The University of North Texas has released digital videos of the presentations at its 5/18/10 Open Access Symposium.
Here’s a representative sample of the presentations:
- Dwayne K. Buttler, “Copyright and Publication Agreements: Who Owns Your Work?“
- Stevan Harnad, “Designing the Optimal Open Access Mandate“
- David E. Shulenburger, “The Research University Imperative to Distribute Scholarly Research“
- Sanford G. Thatcher, “What University Presses Think about Open Access“
- Tyler O. Walters, “Advancing Open Access through Digital Services“